Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Netherlands

Since I leave in less than a week to go to the Netherlands for a month, I decided to start my blog finally! I have always been meaning to do it, but I haven't really had the drive to do it. So, here we go!

I leave next Friday to study abroad for four weeks. I leave from Grand Rapids and go to Chicago. From there it is a 8 and a half hour flight to Brussels. 8 and A HALF! Did I mention I am afraid to fly? I used to love flying, so lets hope that I can get in a good mindset and enjoy flying again. So. Friday. That means that I have less than a week to get ready. I'm enjoying my favorite activities at home as much as I can because I will have to do without them in the Netherlands. My bed, for one. I looked at pictures of the dorms in the University of Maastricht and they look like prison cells. A slab of wood for a bed. I will miss comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment